BIOACTIVE GREEN ALGAE PEEL
BIOACTIVE GREEN ALGAE PEEL
Order today to get it between -
Ready to fade away: superficial dark marks, hyperpigmentation, acne, scarring, and fine lines and brighten dull-looking skin?
ZCOSMO Bioactive Green Algae Peel uses advanced marine technology to create an all-natural peel. It uses spicules sourced from the pristine freshwater lakes of Ukraine which penetrate deep into the skin, stimulating mass skin cell turnover.
What visual results can you expect to see?
- Reduced acne and scarring
- Correcting hyperpigmentation and dark spots
- Brightening of skin and complexion
- Evening out of skin tone
- Softening of fine lines and wrinkles for more youthful skin
- Specially formulated to help chronic sun-damaged skin
- Boosts blood flow, and oxygen for healthy, radiant skin
Why choose our peel over traditional 'chemical peels'?
Unlike traditional chemical skin peels, this treatment does not use harsh acids but rather works by removing the top layer of dead skin cells and clogged pores. In addition to re-oxygenating the skin.
Suitable for all skin types( including sensitive)
How to apply:
1. Wash the skin with the ZCOSMO Purifying Cleansing Gel and gently pat dry the skin.
2. Apply the ZCOSMO Exfoliating Toner over the skin.
3. Mix 2 tbsp of the sachet with 8 tbsp warm water and stir until a paste is formed.
4. Massage the paste with light pressure onto the skin for 5-10 minutes and then leave it on the skin for an additional 7-10 minutes.
5. Rinse off the paste with lukewarm water well and gently pat dry the skin.
6. Apply ZCOSMO SPF50+ cream to the skin and ensure it is applied for the following 2 weeks daily(mandatory).For best results
This peel improves the look and feel of skin after just one use. Continued use every six weeks to eight weeks will yield the best results: overall complexion appears brighter and more radiant. Using in conjunction with our cleansing gel, SPF50+, skin toner, and improved diet will further enhance skin results.
Due to the procedure, redness and skin flaking may occur for the first 4-7 days. It is important not to pick or peel the flaking skin as it can disrupt the cells natural healing cycle which may lead to scarring. Allow the skin to naturally peel.
Do a patch test on a small area of skin before applying
Do all skin types need sunscreen?
Yes. Sunscreen protects against the harmful UVA and UVB rays which can cause skin cancer and skin aging to all skin types.
Can I apply the Algae Peel on sensitive areas?
No. Any skin concerns that are in a sensitive area or open wound shouldn't be treated with the Bioactive Green Algae Peel.
Does SPF50+ have to be worn after an Algae Peel?
Yes. It prevents pigmentation from UVA and UHB rays as the new layer of skin is sensitive.
How often should I wash with Purifying Cleansing Gel?
For best results, cleanse twice daily. In the morning and night.
Does these products contain parabens?
No, you can find the ingredients at the bottom of each product description
What is the pH level of the Cleanser/Toner/SPF50+?
All between a pH of 5.5 and 6.
My face is stinging after applying the Algae Peel is this normal?
As the peel targets deep layers in the skin, it is expected to feel stinging or discomfort for the first few days 3-5 days
The Do's and Dont's after the Algae Peel?
What to do:
• Apply a small amount SPF50+ on the skin for at least 6 weeks daily( avoid using too much as it can disrupt the peeling process)
•Cleanse with cool water until the skin is no longer sensitive
•Drink a lot of water to keep the skin hydrated
What to avoid :
•Sweating(streneous activity /hot showers/saunas) for 5 days
•Picking or peeling flaking skin
•Retinol products for a week
•Other skincare procedures for a minimum 2 weeks
•Scented products on the skin for a minimum of 1 week